Junior doctors will be striking in Wales on the 15th, 16th and 17th of January 2024. Our Surgery will remain open during this time, however, the strike may impact our service availability, and you may find the service busier than normal during this time.
We recommend also trying the following services if you are having difficulty in accessing our care:
- NHS Advice – https://www.nhs.uk
- Our website for eConsults, including for sick notes
- NHS 111 – Call 111 or visit https://111.wales.nhs.uk for medical advice or mental health support
- Your pharmacist who can treat common ailments
- Your optician for any eye problems
- Your dentist for any dental issues
Please also remember the strikes will affect our emergency services and A+E waiting times. However, if you feel your illness is life-threatening please still present to the hospital or call 999.